All sessions provide Certified U.S. Sailing Instructors teaching boat rigging and derigging, emergencies, working wind, docking, regatta and daily racing. Students receive classroom instruction and supervised sailing on the lake. All students receive certificates of completion.
9 Session Schedule:
Sessions are limited and fill quickly.
Please Note: There are no waiting lists.
After June 1, 100% refunds only if any session is cancelled because of COVID-19.
- Session 1 Jun 14 – Jun 18
- Session 2 Jun 21 – Jun 25
- Session 3 Jun 28 – Jul 2
- Session 4 Jul 5 – Jul 9
- Session 5 Jul 12 – Jul 16
- Session 6 Jul 19 – Jul 23
- Session 7 Jul 26 – Jul 30
- Session 8 Aug 2 – Aug 6
- Session 9 Aug 9 - Aug 13
- Each Session is 5 days, Monday - Friday
- Students are involved in outdoor instruction sessions
- Instruction begins at 12:30pm and ends at 4:30pm
- Students are divided according to age and skill level
- All Students/Sailors must have basic swimming skills, bring and wear a life jacket, sunscreen and bottle water.
- Each sailor will be assigned a personal sailboat for which they are responsible.
- Graduation Certificates Awarded on Fridays each week.
Classes are held at Westlake Yacht Club, 32119 Lindero Canyon Rd., Westlake Village.
Reference Only: Jr. Waiver & Medical